Communication / Complaints

If you have any concerns or need to make a complaint about an issue relating to your child's education please make an appointment to discuss this with your child's teacher.  Following this, you can make an appointment with the Deputy.  If further clarification is required an appointment with the Principal may be required.
We also have a parent community liaison person who can assist you.  Please contact admin for details.