Enrolment Applications

 Steps to enrolling your child(ren) at North Morley Primary School

  1. Complete the relevant Application for Enrolment form – click on the required link below 
  2. Provide copies of your child(ren)’s Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, Proof of residential address e.g. Synergy account, Passport / Visa grant number (if applicable) and any court orders or legal documentation the School will need to be aware of
  3. Previous Semester’s school report (if applicable)
  4. Post or email northmorley.ps@education.wa.edu.au or deliver your application to
    North Morley Primary School 15 Bunya St DIANELLA WA 6059.
  5. On receipt of your application, a member of the Admin team will contact you to discuss the application and arrange for an interview. If the application is successful, you will be offered a place for your child(ren) at North Morley Primary School.  At this time, you’ll be taken on a tour of our school and be asked to complete the official enrolment form for your child(ren).

Immunisation records

All enrolment applications at North Morley Primary School require immunisation records.  Immunisation record evidence supplied must be a copy of your child’s Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) history statement.  The ‘as at’ date on the Australian Immunisation Register must be within 6 weeks of enrolmentAn example of an AIR statement can be seen below. 

To obtain your child’s Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) history statement, parents and carers can:

  • Phone the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809
  • Visit Medicare Online through the MyGov website
  • Use the Express Plus Medicare app
  • Visit your local Department of Human Services Centre
  • Visit a Medicare Service Centre
  • Call the AIR general enquiries line on 1800 653 809 for a statement to be posted
  • Families who do not hold a Medicare card are advised to call AIR on 1800 653 809 to request an Immunisation History Statement.

For translating and interpreting services, parents/guardians are advised to call 131 450.