Here at North Morley we promote active transport wherever possible. Please consider walking or cycling with your children to and from school. This promotes an active and healthy lifestyle while helping to ease the traffic congestion around the school.
When driving and parking at school, please consider the safety of all children, other road users and our local residents. Please follow the parking restrictions below:
- Observe the 40km/h speed limit between 7.30 – 9.00am and 2.30 – 4.00pm. At all other times the speed limit is 50km/h.
- Do not do a U turn or reverse on Bunya Street or in any driveways.
- Drive forward only and around the block.
- Do not enter the school parking area or driveways (staff / visitor parking only)
- Do not stop in the middle of the road.
- Do not park and leave your vehicle in the Kiss and Drive zone. The waiting time limit is 2 minutes between 7.30 – 9.00am and 2.00 -4.00pm.